As you’ve probably already gotten the picture, Leigh is enthusiastic and passionate about public relations and social media communications in the healthcare industry — and this is forever evident in her teaching, sharing, speaking, and presenting. Leigh is known for sharing her knowledge right down to the core making each listener feels as though they are a part of the experience she has been through.
Leigh’s spoken at University’s such as the Villanova School of Business, New Youk University School of Journalism, Temple University’s School of Communications; and at conference such as the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) International Conference and the PRSA Health Academy Annual Conference and at many others.
Some of the topics Leigh has spoken about:
- Current State of the News Media: The Consumer Movement Towards Social Media for News Consumption
- The Public Relations Need in Patient Recruitment for Clinical Trials
- Agency vs. in-House Public Relations
- Corporate Sponsorships in Public Relations
- Healthcare Communications and Social Media
- Professional Networking for Soon-To-Be College Grads
- and more…
If interested in having Leigh speak on a communications topic at an upcoming event or conference, contact her.